Azur Power Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) is engaged in the planning, development, sales, maintenance and consulting business of the system concerning the installation of the information system using the cloud, groupware, and system related to IoT.
We hold seminars and trainings related to IT.
In order to properly and safely handle all personal information used for our business, we have set our norms of policy of personal information protection as a behavioral standard to be observed by all our employees, and we will strive to thoroughly comply with this policy I will.
1. We will comply with laws concerning the handling of personal information, guidelines established by the country and other norms. Therefore, we will formulate a personal information protection management system compliant with the Japanese Industrial Standard “Personal Information Protection Management System – Requirements” (JIS Q 15001) and will operate it appropriately.
2. We will acquire, use and provide appropriate personal information in consideration of the content and scale of our business. This includes not handling personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving the specified purpose of use, and taking measures to do so.
3. In the case of entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information, we will conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of persons who have been entrusted with us so that the safety management of personal information entrusted with handling thereof will be aimed at.
4. We will not provide personal information to third parties unless we have consent or based on law.
5. We will take measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information and correct it.
6. We will make efforts to respond appropriately and promptly to complaints and consultation concerning the handling of personal information. In addition, we will accept requests for disclosing personal information to be disclosed held by the Company (notification of use purpose, disclosure, correction / addition / deletion, suspension of use or offer). Regarding procedures for requesting disclosure etc, please contact the following “personal information thank complaints and consultation desk”.
7. We will continuously improve personal information protection management system.
Personal information complaint and consultation
Azur Power Inc. Personal information response
Reception hours 09: 00 ~ 18: 00 ※ Saturdays and Sundays, public holidays, New Year’s holidays, GW period will be dealt with after the next business day.
Revision date July 1, 2018
Revision date March 1, 2017
Date of enactment October 1, 2016
Azur Power Inc. CEO Shinpei Hashiguchi